How can London build a cleaner city?
Experts attempted to answer this question Wednesday 9 September 2015, at the LSE Saw Swee Hock Student Centre
- Chair: John Vidal, Environment Editor, The Guardian
- Jenny Bates, Friends of the Earth, London
- Noel Farrer, President, Landscape Institute
- Roland Grzybek, Chair, Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) London (and Water and Environment Management Framework Manager, CH2M HILL)
- Paul Heather, Managing Director, Skanska
- Frank Kelly, Professor of Environmental Health and Director, Environmental Research Group, King’s College London
Here is a link to the full report in the Architects Journal
Please click on image below for slideshow.
“The drinks photos are very atmospheric and rather lovely and audience ones really great. Just received the B&W versions and they are even nicer! Fantastic – just what we wanted. So good to have professional images – we will use these a lot!”
Why not FOLLOW this site by clicking the Follow button at the top of the page.
OR you could LIKE me on Facebook
OR Follow me on Instagram by searching for michaelcolman.photography
If all else fails check me out on Twitter @MichaelWColman
One Reply to “The Open Debate 2015 – London School of Economics”
Agree with posted comment. Positive and engaged visages abound. May the best come to pass!